Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27 (Blogging Entry #5)

1. Starting next week, I will start to go around the school to take a survey on every one's opinions about to the party (to see how many people are interested in going).. If people are not interested in attending, I will be asking them why, and if it is a do-able thing, I will slightly change my project according to what they (seniors) will be more interested in doing. If it was something small like the date, Then I will be taking a survey on which dates people are most available on. When taking the survey about their interest in attending the party, for those that say "yes i am interested" I will also be asking them if they would rather play white elephant or secret Santa. If neither, then they can suggest what else would be a fun game to celebrate the holidays before leaving to break. All of these surveys will help me decided on what to do (what date it should be one, what we should do and also how big of a party will i be expecting to book restaurants).

2. Currently, i am also helping Elizabeth with her project on the talent show. I decided to help with this project because i thought it would be fun to help put together a school event since i have never done it before. I know that this is going to be a big project and a lot of details are involved but seeing the success of the past talents shows, i think the ending product will be worth the work. So far Liz has been getting more people to help out with the talent show and she has discuss with me about the theme that she anticipates the talent show being. It will be Winter wonderland themed and she was thinking of having intermissions in between acts where something funny happens so that the audience doesn't get bored from just watching act after act.

No comments:

Post a Comment