Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 12 (Blogging Entry #2)

In class today, I was telling Elizabeth Ong about my ideas for this project and she gave me some opinions on the idea. She decided to follow my project and we started discussing what we can do for the Christmas Party. She also gave me some options for mentors. My next step is to ask around for some options regarding the location of the party and what would be the activities happening there. We are still deciding if we should play white elephant or secret Santa. If secret Santa, then we'll have to plan really well to make sure everyone who gives a gift will end up getting a gift too.

To-Do List:

-Ask around for location options/ how far are people willing to travel
-Find a mentor (shiroma?)
-Decide on a holiday game and organize it
-Take survey on how many people are interested in going

No comments:

Post a Comment