Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Second Lead Project Reflection

Toy Drive:

The toy drive was not as successful as I would like it to be. I made posters, updated people on facebook and also told as many people as I could individually but seems like it was hard for people to remember to bring in toys (maybe because everyone was stressed about the semester ending and dealing with finals). If I were to do this same project again, I may need to change some things like better ideas in publicity (probably go to every advisory and announce the drive). I noticed that not very many people actually pay attention to posters, especially since there are so many posters up in the hallways. Another posters just adds to it but doesn't really get people's attention. I should also somehow make people more into it by promoting why the drive is important, where the things will go and how it will directly help people.

 Signs around the school that nobody seemed to notice

 Toy-less :(

No comments:

Post a Comment